Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Deer Hunt!

My family and I went up to our ranch in east zion. We went to deer hunt my dad and My uncle billy were the gunners. We were not seeing much bucks that year. Then the second day of the hunt we starte seeing more bucks. My mom sisters and I had to go home that night for school. Of course the next day my dad got a deer. the slid show is about our weekend up there. we went fossil hunting and found lots. Then we went shark teeth hunting. I found five shark teeth. It was so fun.

1 comment:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Sounds like fun Trevor! I love that picture with a lot of the cousins. I wish we lived down there, so we could do fun things like this with the family. Are you excited for the Jazz this year?

Taylor's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones