Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Family

In my family I have two sisters, two brothers and my mom and dad. My younger sister is named Haley. She is good at dancing and playing piano and violin. My other younger sisters name is Abbey. She likes to play with friends play piano and violin too. My younger brother is named Trevor he loves swords and watching the show "Dirty Jobs" with me. He always has somthing funny to say. My baby brother is named Tyson. He is the cutest baby. He jumps around and has so much energy. As you can see I am the oldest of five kids. My mom's name is Natalie she is so nice and teaches the right things. My dad's name is John. He is a realtor and works very hard for us. My family is awesome.

1 comment:

crazyhorse said...

I agree your family is awesome. Love to read your blog.
Grandma H.

Taylor's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones