Friday, March 27, 2009

Life lately.

sorry I haven't updated in a while i have border league basketbal three times a week and also piano trumpet school I am just busy christmas went great we got a Ps2 and a Wii. they are way jun like I said I tried out for boarder league and I made it. the Jazz are still doing amazing and are on there way to the playoffs but have some tough games ahead.

2 comments:

Dizzle said...

Hey tay tay!!! its about time you update! What games do you have on the wii? I got one for my birthday and all I have is the wii fit ha ha How is life? Hopefully its good!!! talk to ya later cousin! :D peace out!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Nice job making it to border league! I love the Jazz too, and I can't wait for the playoffs! ;)

Taylor's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones