Saturday, April 11, 2009
WHAT THERE CANCELING SPORTS
They are canceling ninth and tenth grade sports adn it is so dumb because everyone else gets the oppurtunity to play on those teams but us. The economy is suffuring I now but why are you just canceling sports and not cutting a little more on everything and not just sports. they are making things we don't even need like new roads ect. when the old one are just find. The government just needs to be a little more careful with the money. The thing is it is only being canceled in washington countynot anywhere. The parents pay for most of the things so why cancel it. Leave your comments telling me what you think please. Lets make a DIFFERENCE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Taylor, where are your team mates? I thought they would be on your blog too. I'm sorry they canceled your sports. I know you really enjoy them. Don't give up practicing so you can play when you get in high school.
Grandma H.
Hey Tay! That really sucks! Maybe you could start a petition of some sort and get sports back... Good Luck! :D
Post a Comment