
My basketball team and I played in the tournoment this saturday, and were number one seed with a perfect record. Our first game was against the ceder redman. Jordan hit to vital free throws sending us in to our first over time we played and ended up tying again so we entered our second overtimeadn played very hard we finally won adn had about 30 minutes before our next hard game.
In our next game it was just as intense. it was tied we had the ball for final shot. brycen shots for thre misses but brock is there for an ally oop. We won that game with a buzzer beater by brock.
We had fifteen minutes before the championship game.It ended up going to overtime but sadly we lost by one little point in overtime I played almost all the time every game so was pretty upset about the loss but we will be back now doubt about it. I was very tired but had so much fun.Here our some pictures of me playing.







1 comment:
Nice blog. Keep it up. I love you. Grandma H.
Post a Comment