My summer has been awesome. I have had a blast i joined a new soccer team called the dixie fire and have been doing basketball camps all summer. i went to san diego and played at the zoo, at knottsberry, farm and the beaches, we rented a sweet resort.I have done all kinds of stuff this year and i got a phone sweet. I also went to scout camp in bryce canyon it was so fun it wasnt a real scout camp so we just had fun we hiked to a watter fall and into bryce.

2 comments:
I love to read your blogs. Keep them up. The picture of the water fall is awesome! Grandma H.
Sweet ya you did have a fun summer man. That's awesome. Keep doin ur blog and see ya at school. oh and a got a new blog it is thebombeh.blogspot.com!!!! you should check it out oh ya!!
Post a Comment